Training Duration: 5 Days / 30 Hrs
Introduction to the Training:
The purpose of this risk management training course is to provide organizations managers with a solid understanding of projects and operational risks and how to manage it in their organizations. This training course looks at risk from different perspectives and provides the trainees with the tools to plan, assess, and manage the risks throughout the lifecycle of project and in everyday operations.
- Risk Management Principles
- Benefits of Risk Management
- Developing a risk management framework
- Risk Management Process
- Risk Identification
- Risk Evaluation
- Risk Communication and Consultation
- Risk Monitoring and Controlling
- Appreciate the need for the management and review of risk.
- Provide a framework & process for the management of risk.
- Understand a variety of techniques to identify, assess, manage & monitor risks.
- Understand the importance of planning and implementing identified risk management actions.
- Understand the overall management of risk process