Training Duration: 5 Days / 30 Hrs
Introduction to the Training:
Project Planning is a specialized skill that is needed in many positions in an organization. Employees must manage tight schedules and resources while delivering timely results within budget. This workshop will address the skills and steps needed to successfully plan projects and achieve company goals.
- How Can Projects Help Me?
- A Project’s Life Cycle
- Preparing your Project
- Project Goals
- Estimating Time Accurately – Preparing a Basic Schedule
- Managing Simple Projects
- Project Management and Scheduling
- Planning for Large or Complex Projects
- Know How to Plan Projects so that they Can be Completed on Time and Within Budget
- Prioritize the Jobs that Must be Completed so that You Meet the Most Important Deadlines, when Projects Run into Difficulties
- Know how to Manage Communication with Key Project Stakeholders to Win their Support and Improve the Project’s Chances of Success