Training Duration: 3 Days / 18 Hrs
Introduction to the Training:
Imagine teams that produce value efficiently, minimize and eliminate waste, optimize flow and continuously improve. Lean wisdom enables such outstanding results. The Lean Management training helps you learn and leverage the wisdom of Lean. You will learn why to avoid multitasking, maximizing staff utilization and locally optimizing. You will also learn how to map your value stream, make work visible, limit Work in Progress (WIP), accelerate or remove handoffs, shorten learning cycles and optimize for value. Best of all, you will learn Lean by experiencing it in a series of immersive games and simulations, taught by expert Lean practitioners.
- What Is Value?
- Making Work Visible
- Value Stream Mapping
- Lean Metrics
- Small Vs Large Batches
- Single Piece Flow
- Understanding Kanban
- Pull Vs. Push
- Limiting Work-In-Progress
- Seeing and Removing Waste
- Accelerated Learning
- Pursuing Perfection
- Build a Value Stream Map, and discover how it can accelerate results.
- Learn tools for visualizing work in ways that support team alignment and improved flow
- Recognize metrics that help rather than unintentionally damage results
- Recognize patterns in your teams that inhibit flow
- Discover previously invisible waste in your work
- Learn how to reduce lead time by limiting WIP