Training Duration: 5 Days / 30 Hrs
Introduction to the Training:
At its core, leadership means setting goals, lighting a path, and persuading others to follow. But the responsibility entails much more. In these 3 days training programme, participants will be able to gain greater understanding of a leader’s responsibilities, create and maintain an efficient, effective, and motivated team. Participants will also be able to maximize their team performance by understanding human behavior and focus on the needs of the individuals. The programme will offer hands-on experience related to the outlines of the training along with interactive tools and activities to ensure that participants will be able to apply the outcomes of the training in real-life.
- Introduction to Leadership
- Understanding Leadership
- 5 Practices of Leadership
- Analyzing our mental models
- Team Learning
- System thinking
- Building Trust
- Managing Change
- Time Management tips and tricks
- Managers Vs. Leaders
- Types of thinking
- Influence Strategies
- Managing Relationships
- Criteria for useful feedback
- Feedback Techniques
- Mastering Body Language
- Personal Development
- Define your role as a manager and identify how that role differs from other roles you have had.
- Understand the management challenge and the new functions of management.
- Discover how you can prepare for and embrace the forces of change.
- Identify ways to get you and your workspace organized and get a jump on the next crisis.
- Identify your leadership profile and explore ways to use this knowledge to improve your success as a manager.
- Enhance your ability to communicate with others in meetings and through presentations.
- Create an action plan for managing your career success.