Training Duration: 3 Days / 18 Hrs
Introduction to the Program:
Analysis of the performance gap indicates a need for training interventions. The training needs assessment is a critical activity for the training and development function. This workshop will demonstrate the training and development function and how the needs assessment fits into this process, followed by an in-depth look at the core concepts and steps involved in conducting a training needs assessment.
- The Performance Model and Principles
- The Training & Development Process Model
- Competency Frameworks
- Needs Assessments
- Strategic/Organizational Analysis
- Task Analysis
- Behavioral Competencies Analysis
- Analyze the key elements of human performance system in training
- Select and apply the techniques and tools appropriate for training needs assessments.
- Developing a Competency Framework
- Implementing an organizational Analysis
- Implementing a Task Analysis
- Determine when training is the appropriate response to a human performance problem or opportunity.