Training Duration: 5 Days / 30 Hrs
Introduction to the Program:
Human Resource Management is an important function of any organization. It encompasses the management of people in organizations from a macro perspective i.e. managing people in the form of a collective relationship between management and employees.
Human Resources of a company play an imperative role in its success. Hence having a strong background in the subject is essential. Managing human resources in an organization is one of the most challenging tasks for business owners and HR managers.
The course offers various concepts that are key tools in keeping the HR properly managed, and potentially result in better business outcomes and increased efficiency.
Obtaining a Diploma in HR Management provides in-depth knowledge and practical skills in various HR areas, enhancing career opportunities and demonstrating commitment to professional growth. This credential validates expertise while fostering continuous learning in a constantly evolving field.
- Competency Based Model
- Managing Training Needs
- Recruitment, Interviewing and Selection
- Job Evaluation & Grading Systems
- Job Analysis & Job Descriptions
- Performance Management and KPIs Setting
- Compensation Management
- Counseling & Disciplinary Procedures
- Career Development and Succession Planning
- Talent Management
- Define Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Explain the Scope of Human Resource Management
- Describe the Processes in Human Resource Management
- Explain the Skills of HR Professionals
- Explain Role of HRM in Performance Management
- Explain the Hiring and Retention Strategies followed by Organizations
- Explain Human Resource Planning
- Explain how HRM Manages Employee’s Performance
- Explain the Management of Contractors
- Explain what Strategic Human Resource Management is