Training Duration: 3 Days / 18 Hrs
Introduction to the Training:
Competency-Based Recruitment is not just a trend; it’s a transformation in the way organizations identify, attract, and select top talent. By shifting the focus from qualifications and experience to the core competencies and behaviors that align with the job’s requirements, employers can make more informed and predictive hiring decisions.
Throughout this training, you will delve into the key principles of competency-based recruitment, learn how to define and assess competencies, understand the value of structured interviews, and gain the skills necessary to make data-driven hiring decisions. Whether you are a seasoned HR professional looking to refine your recruitment skills or someone new to the field, this program will provide valuable insights and strategies to help you build a competent, capable, and high-performing workforce.
- Recruitment Strategies and Methods
- Resources for Recruitment
- Recruiting from the applicant’s point of view
- Screening Candidates and Shortlisting
- What is a Competency?
- Why use competencies for recruitment and selection?
- Theoretical Background of Competency-Based Recruitment and Selection
- Types of Interviews
- Behavioral Interviewing Skills
- Evaluating Candidates
- Understand the concept and benefits of competency-based recruitment.
- Identify and define key competencies relevant to different roles.
- Develop competency frameworks and behavioral indicators.
- Write effective competency-based job descriptions and person specifications.
- Design and implement competency-based assessment methods.
- Conduct competency-based interviews using structured techniques.
- Assess and evaluate candidate competencies in a fair and consistent manner.
- Mitigate bias in the recruitment process and promote diversity and inclusivity.
- Make informed selection decisions based on competency assessments.
- Implement effective onboarding and integration programs for new hires.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of competency-based recruitment.
- Continuously improve the competency-based recruitment process.