Training Duration: 3 Days / 18 Hrs
Introduction to the Training:
An organization must prepare for the evolution of its employees as a proactive and progressive process within the company. Therefore, it is important to have a contingency plan in order to facilitate a successful transition. This workshop will discuss the elements of a succession plan and how to prepare for the growth of personnel from within.
- The Basics of Career Management and Succession Planning and Management
- Identifying High Potentials
- Career Development: Tools and Methodologies
- Succession Planning Tools
- Planning Metrics
- Developing Internal Successors
- Demonstrate understanding of the basics of career development and succession planning.
- Distinguish succession planning and management from replacement planning, talent management, and human capital management.
- Compare traditional and career-planning-oriented HR focus.