Training Duration: 3 Days / 18 Hrs
Introduction to the Training:
With Nonviolent Communication (NVC) we learn to hear our own deeper needs and those of others. Through its emphasis on deep listening—to ourselves as well as others—NVC helps us discover the depth of our own compassion. This language reveals the awareness that all human beings are only trying to honor universal values and needs, every minute, every day.
- Approach to Customer-Centric Organization
- Designing a Customer-Centric Organization
- Making that Change in your Organization
- Building Blocks of a Customer-Centric Organization
- Understanding our Customers
- Communicate your way to Customer Satisfaction
- Creating a Long-Lasting Relationship
- Understand why and how customer centricity is more important than customer satisfaction
- Describe exceptional customer service.
- Identify its benefits on a personal and professional level.
- Recognize barriers to its delivery.
- Demonstrate how to measure customer-satisfaction levels and take corrective action if needed.
- Understand different customers’ behavior styles and know how to adjust to each
- Use and explain techniques for dealing with angry, upset, or disappointed customers