Training Duration: 5 Days / 30 Hrs
Introduction to the Training:
The Certified Sales Manager course provides frontline sales managers with the knowledge, skills, and tools to achieve outstanding results in an increasingly competitive world. The course focuses on improving organization, forecasting skills, and other technical competencies to guide salespeople towards higher performance. Participants will explore the characteristics of exceptional sales managers and get practical ideas on how they can optimize their role as sales managers, whether in a business-to-business (B2B) or a business-to-consumer (B2C) setting.
- Sales Management Definitions and Functions
- The position of personal selling in the marketing mix
- Sales planning and organizing sales operations
- Formulating sales strategies
- Sales forecasting techniques
- Sales management capstone competencies
- Training and coaching salesforce
- Team leadership and motivation
- Leadership principles and skills
- Sales performance management
- The critical importance of setting standards
- Characteristics of an effective sales appraisal system
- Sales evaluation models
- Define sales management and its critical functions and use this knowledge to improve their performance while avoiding the main mistakes made by beginners in the role.
- Devise sales strategies, organize sales territories, and use different forecasting models to optimize sales results.
- Build and manage a competent team of salespeople capable of delivering effective and sustainable results.
- Use leadership and team-building abilities to motivate team members, improve sales revenues and retain salespeople.
- Conduct sales performance reviews to evaluate individual performance and contribution to overall sales results.