Introduction to the Training:
Any organization should prioritize human resource management. It includes managing people in organizations from a broad perspective, i.e., managing people because of a formalized partnership between management and workers.
A company’s human resources have a significant impact on its performance. Thus, it is crucial to have a solid foundation in the area. One of the most challenging duties for business owners and HR professionals is managing the human resource in a firm. The course covers a number of ideas that might help keep HR under control and possibly lead to better business outcomes and increased productivity.
- Competency Based Model
- Managing Training Needs
- Recruitment, Interviewing and Selection
- Job Evaluation & Grading Systems
- Job Analysis & Job Descriptions
- Performance Management and KPIs Setting
- Compensation Management
- Counseling & Disciplinary Procedures
- Career Development and Succession Planning
- Writing Policies & Procedures
- Talent Management
- Strategic HR Management
- Organization & Workforce Planning
- HR Auditing
- Define Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Explain the Scope of Human Resource Management
- Describe the Processes in Human Resource Management
- Explain the Skills of HR Professionals
- Explain Role of HRM in Performance Management
- Explain the Hiring and Retention Strategies followed by Organizations
- Explain Human Resource Planning
- Explain how HRM Manages Employee’s Performance
- Explain the Management of Contractors
- Explain what is Strategic Human Resource Management?
- Explain what is Global Human Resource Management?
- Explain what is Human Resource Information System?
- List the Tips for Effective HRM.