Training Duration: 3 Days / 18 Hrs
Introduction to the Program:
Throughout this course, we will explore the art and science of effective relationship management in the sales context. You will learn how to create a strong rapport with clients, understand their needs deeply, and provide tailored solutions that foster loyalty and repeat business. We will also delve into advanced communication techniques, negotiation skills, and strategies for handling challenging situations and objections. Our focus will extend beyond transactional interactions, emphasizing the development of long-term, trust-based relationships that drive mutual success for you and your clients.
- The crucial role of key account management
- Selecting and categorizing key customers
- Relationship stages
- Developing key relationships
- The buyer perspective
- Key account profitability
- Key account analysis
- Planning for key accounts
- Processes-making key account management work
- The role and requirements of relationship managers
- Organizing for relationship management
- Identify Relationship management as a strategic approach distinguishable from account management or key account selling. It should be used to ensure the long-term development and retention of strategic customers.
- Targeting Relationship management as the appropriate to several types of relationships, yet the most clearly manifested when supplier and customer have a mutually recognized partnership and a degree of trust.
- Mismatches between the way suppliers and customers perceive each other and their relationship, hence careful communication and vigilance are vital.
- Regular monitoring of the profitability of individual customers by suppliers provides crucial information, but is quite rare because customer profitability is difficult to measure.
- The need of Key account managers for a broad portfolio of business management skills to deal with interdependent or integrated customer relationships.