Training Duration: 4 Days / 24 Hrs
Introduction to the Training:
Based on continually updated research into best practice this globally renowned three days training provides experienced presenters with a range of strategies, tactics and skills designed to keep you well ahead of the game.
Going way beyond traditional speaking techniques, the training develops your existing skill set using material based on research into the behavior of top-flight presenters and communicators and the reactions of audiences large and small. It will provide you with advanced level skills and techniques to construct and deliver successful presentations, either persuasive or informative, in both formal and informal situations.
- A method of presenting based on top-flight presenters
- How to construct a presentation using that method
- How to use that method to analyze your performance
- Persuasive and informative strategies and tactics
- Message sequencing for maximum effect.
- Impact formats for text and graphic visuals
- Choice of media format from booklets to light shows
- Physical appearance and mind-set
- How to further develop your delivery techniques
- The dynamics and how to respond in Q&A
- How to deal with problems in Q&A
- How to work effectively as a presentation team
- A common language for use within your organization
- Structure a Presentation to Gain Maximum Effect
- List the main causes of boring and ineffective presentations and ways to overcome them
- Prepare for a presentation using a systematic and easy to follow approach
- Build a presentation using the triple S rule
- Project the right verbal and non-verbal characteristics essential in powerful presentations
- Pinpoint the main reasons that lead to Public Speaking Anxiety (PSA) and ways to eliminate them prior to presenting
- Use the most commonly available visual aids to support their presentation and make it visually appealing