Traing duration: 2 Days / 12 Hours
Introduction to the Training:
Owning a business is not easy. First, you need a viable idea. From there, you need a profitable niche, define a target demographic and have something of value to sell. In this training, whether you are peddling products, services or your growth, churning a profit and staying afloat, you will benefit from the right and smooth process of accessing the market. The training will also help you get your message to the right audience effectively in addition to boosting visibility and increasing sales while sustaining a profit with a converting offering.
- Introduction to entrepreneurial marketing
- Customer and competitor analysis
- Entrepreneurial market opportunity analysis
- Entrepreneurial marketing strategies
- The entrepreneurial marketing plan
- Entrepreneurial pricing and distribution
- Entrepreneurial promotion
- Entrepreneurial branding
- Entrepreneurial social marketing
- Discuss the processes of market identification and market creation in entrepreneurial situations.
- Explain the importance of relationship marketing and social networks, and understand the role played by content marketing agencies.
- Critically assess and apply marketing theories and models to new ventures.
- Construct strategies to overcome challenges encountered in the planning process for new products and businesses.
- Design and build an operational marketing strategy for a start-up business or new product, making best use of limited resources to ensure that the firm can establish a viable presence in the market.
- Demonstrate effective written communication skills for plans, strategies and outcomes.
- Demonstrate time management skills.
- Apply critical thinking and analytical skills in evaluating marketing theories, models and proposed plans.
- Synthesize and use information and knowledge effectively to marketing in the entrepreneurial sector.
- Demonstrate analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Gain digital and information literacy skills.