Project Management Professional Modules
Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is a qualification program and is an internationally recognized professional designation overseen by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
The process for becoming a certified Project Management Professional involves a review of prior education and work experience followed by a written examination.
What You Get:
- High Quality Videos
- Four Simulated Practice Tests (4-hours, 200 Questions each)
- Downloadable Study Guides – All Knowledge Areas
- Chapter Tests – All Knowledge Areas
- Terms and Concepts – All Knowledge Areas
- Mobile Apps
- 40 PMI Approved Contact Hours
|Topic||Type||# of Sample Tests||Contact hours||# of Access Days||Price|
|Project Management Professional||Gold||4||40||60||$300|
|Project Management Professional||Gold||4||40||90||$370|
|Project Management Professional||Gold||4||40||120||$425|
|Project Management Professional||Platinum||4||40||180||$550|