Writing Effective Policies and Procedures
Introduction to the training :
The HR Departments main goal is to align strategy with employee performance while adhering to policies and procedures. Employees must follow established guidelines in order to be successful in the workplace. This workshop will aid in identifying the specific needs of the organization hence writing effective policies and procedures for the organization to follow.
- Policies and Procedures as the Cornerstone in Strategizing Human Resources
- Policies Definition
- Procedures Structure
- Basic Writing Tips – As Applied to the Design of Policies and Procedures
- Formulating Policies and Procedures
- Contents and Sections of a Policy
- Defining Processes and Procedures
- Writing Detailed Procedures to Support Process Maps
- Know the importance of policies and procedures in an organization
- Writing effective and accurate policies and procedures
- Apply appropriate HR policies and procedures writing techniques.
- Demonstrate the ability to write, edit and correct policies and procedures
- Define the stakeholders of any policy
- Distinguish between policies, procedures and work plans.
Location : Dubai – UAE
1st cohort: April 24 / 25 / 26
2nd cohort: July 22 / 23 / 24
Upon the successful completion of the Writing Effective Policies and Procedures you will be certified from Standards as well as the European Management Academy (EMA).