Strategic HR Management
Introduction to the Program :
This training workshop aims to highlight the complex interactions of human resource management and strategy. It examines how HR strategies need to be integrated with other management functions and with the strategy of the firm. It also examines changes in human resource practices against the background of business strategy and objectives, and links human resource practices to business performance and outcomes.
- The Main Cycles in HR
- HR Strategy Cycle
- Recruitment and Selection Cycle
- Training and Development Cycle
- Performance Management Cycle
- Compensation and Benefits Cycle
- Strategic HR Management
- Situation Analysis
- HR Visions and Missions
- HR Strategic Goals
- Key Result Areas and Key Performance Indicators
- Core Competencies and Core Values
- Change Management
- Types of Change to Manage
- Change Management Models
- Change Management Process
- List the main cycles in Human Resources (HR) and the critical steps in each.
- Define strategic HR management and draft an HR strategy.
- Explain the vital KPIs which should be constantly monitored in Human Resources.
- Learn about change management
- Understand how to react to change
- Understand the ways to anticipate challenges and respond to these efficiently
Istanbul – Turkey
June 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
Upon the successful completion of the Strategic HR Management you will be certified from Standards as well as the European Management Academy (EMA).