Selling Through Emotional Intelligence
Introduction to the Training:
Thousands of dollars are invested in sales training each year. And often, there is a gap in learning and execution of skills in the real world. Well-intentioned sales managers invest hours in training sales skills, only to discover that sales results do not always add up or rise in tandem. Low Emotional Intelligence (EQ) skills can result in poor performance and cause salespeople to sabotage their own success.
Learning how to manage your emotions effectively helps you to improve your performance and results, maintain the integrity and enhance your overall trustworthiness. This is your key to your sales success.
By attending this training, you will uncover your emotional challenges, and learn how to manage yourself more effectively under stressful conditions during sales.
- When You Know Better, You Sell Better
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence
- The Knowing & Doing Gap
- The New Way to Influence
- The Art and Neuroscience of Sales
- The Emotionally Response
- The Real Reason for Empty Sales Pipelines
- Sales Reality Check
- The Neuroscience of Prospecting
- What’s Your Prospect’s Story
- Using the “W” Formula
- Getting to the Real Pain
- Understand the What, Why and How of emotional intelligence and sales results
- Know how to close the ‘knowing and doing’ gap
- Discover the art and neuroscience of sales
- Learn the art of prospecting, setting expectations and questioning
Location : UAE
1st cohort: February 27 / 28 / 29
2nd cohort: August 7 / 8 / 9
Upon the successful completion of the Selling Through Emotional Intelligence you will be certified from Standards as well as the European Management Academy (EMA).