Patient Care Excellence
Introduction to the Training:
While the medical competence of healthcare providers and their staff is Priority Number One among patients and their families, caring is a close second. That caring can only come across through well developed communication skills and a heightened sense of empathy.
Caring about others comes naturally; the challenge is showing that you care despite being busy, tired or focused on other work. The Patient Care Excellence will explore skills needed to consistently convey a caring attitude in a positive and sincere manner. Caring must be developed through communication skills and heightened sense of empathy.
- The Patient relation lifecycle
- Weight of gaining/losing a patient
- Patients are forced customers
- Who are your customers
- Patient needs and wants
- Handling difficult Patients
- Solving Patients problems
- creative solutions for patient’s challenges
- making the WOW recovery effect
- getting from dissatisfaction to Delight
- Enable employees to accomplish more with fewer resources while maintaining quality of work and client loyalty.
- Reduce customer complaints and staff turnover.
- Lessen the risk of client litigation through enhanced staff interpersonal skills.
- Build patient loyalty and positive word of mouth advertising.
- Support continuous quality improvement initiatives.
- Create pride in routine performance.
- Encourage and support employee teamwork.
- Improve attitude, morale and communication skills.
- Reinforce your customer service philosophy.
- Empower staff to deal more effectively with patient problems
Upon the successful completion of the Patient Care Excellence you will be certified from Standards as well as the European Management Academy (EMA).