Leading High Performing Teams
Introduction to the Training:
Teamwork is essential within most organizations in today’s business environment. Therefore, individuals must be comfortable working with others while understanding their specific role on a team. This workshop will introduce skills and tools that employees can use in order to enhance team performance and become more successful in their role as a team participant.
- A Group of People Working Together vs. a Team
- Why Do We Want Teams Rather Than Just Work Groups?
- Stages of Team Growth
- Case Study
- Team Motivation
- Individual Thrive for Success Within a Team
- Team Conflicts and Resolutions
- Dealing with Common Problems in Teams
- Differentiate between Work Groups and Teams
- List the Necessary Preconditions for Implementing a Team Approach
- Diagnose Current Level of Team Functioning
- Identify Characteristics of Effective Teams
- Describe the Stages of Team Growth and Identify Skills Necessary for Each Stage
- Describe Common Team Problems and How to Handle Them
Dubai – UAE
1st cohort: January 15 / 16 / 17
2nd cohort: July 10 / 11 / 12
Upon the successful completion of the Leading High Performing Teams you will be certified from Standards as well as the European Management Academy (EMA).