Corporate Communication Excellence
Introduction to the Training:
Nowadays, we are experiencing many high-profile scandals in the corporate world. Such scandals create a tough environment for organizations to conduct business, maintain effective communication and safeguard a positive image and reputation.
Corporate Communication is based on the belief that sustainable communication is essential for the health of organizations. In this course we introduce and discuss the theories, tools and perspectives of corporate and organizational communication to be used to enhance participants’ development as communication professionals with the practical insight to deal with complex communication issues in modern organizations within a company as well as externally.
- Foundations of Corporate Communication
- Corporate communication in changing environment
- Developing corporate communication strategies
- Planning and executing communication programs and campaigns
- Special areas in corporate communication
- The various effects of new coverage on corporate communication
- Benefits and challenges using social media
- Communication in times of crisis
- New developments in corporate communication
- Corporate social responsibility and community relations
- The communication of organizations
- Define corporate communication
- Apply different techniques and tools to implement an effective corporate communication program
- Plan and execute corporate communication programs and campaigns internally and externally
- Identify and utilize specialist areas in corporate communication
- Employ corporate communication in new organizational developments
- Adapt to various avenues of communication within the organization
Upon the successful completion of the Corporate Communication Program you will be certified from Standards as well as the European Management Academy (EMA).