Certified Business Trainer Program
A 5-day Certification Program methodology that is intended to engage master trainers in coaching new trainers that are less experienced with a particular topic or skill, or with training overall. The Certified Business Trainer Program will build a pool of competent instructors who can then be eligible to train other people. Participants typically get to watch themselves and other attendees, Presenting, Completing the exercises, and then Practicing Training segments for other participants.
For the tenth year, we have been keeping the solid track of certifying professionals to pursue their careers in business training. This program prepares, empowers and grooms attendees to plan & design their training materials using the latest international best practices and to present their content in a way that touches the heads and hearts of their audience.
Understanding learning Competencies for adult educators
Accommodating the preferences
The art of facilitation
Planning a workshop
Questioning as a training technique
Kirkpatrick’s levels of evaluation
Dealing with difficult situations
Training preparation and presentations
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Define the role of a business trainer during the various intervals of training
- Assess personal type and participant type and develop a proper training style
- Create engaging business training material
- Deliver effective and interactive training sessions
- Examine and plan for adequate skill transfer on the job
- Identify methods for evaluating the training function
- Conduct a cost benefit analysis for training activities
- List important steps for developing and administering training budgets
December 12 / 14 / 18 / 19 / 21
Upon the successful completion of the Certified Business Trainer Program you will be certified from Standards as well as the European Management Academy (EMA).
Regular Time-frame: AED 12045
Early-bird: AED 10950