Certified Business Trainer – Level 1
Introduction to the Training:
Latest trends, techniques and tools in managing training sessions and an Introduction to Blended Learning & Interactive training methods with Instant application of the learning using video-based feedback.
The Certification Program methodology is intended to engage master trainers in coaching new trainers that are less experienced with a particular topic or skill, or with training overall. This Program will build a pool of competent instructors who can then be eligible to train other people. Participants typically get to watch themselves and other attendees, they Presenting, Completing the exercises, and then Practicing Training segments for other participants.
For the tenth year, we have been keeping the solid track of certifying professionals to pursue their careers in business training. This program prepares, empowers and grooms attendees to plan & design their training materials using the latest international best practices and to present their content in a way that touches the heads and hearts of their audience.
- Understanding learning Competencies for adult educators
- Accommodating the preferences
- The art of facilitation
- Planning a workshop
- Questioning as a training technique
- Kirkpatrick’s levels of evaluation
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Blended Learning
- Training preparation and presentations
- Define the role of a business trainer during the various intervals of training
- Assess personal type and participant type and develop a proper training style
- Create engaging business training material
- Deliver effective and interactive training sessions
- Examine and plan for adequate skill transfer on the job
- Identify methods for evaluating the training function
- Conduct a cost benefit analysis for training activities
- List important steps for developing and administering training budgets
June 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
Sharam Al Sheikh
Upon the successful completion of the Certified Business Trainer Training Program- Level 1 you will be certified from Standards as well as the European Management Academy (EMA).