To drive best levels of success in an organization, business leaders need engaged, high-performing employees. This should be achieved by aligning your talent management with company strategy, define consistent leadership criteria across all functional areas, and identify specific competencies to cultivate for continuing growth. In this workshop, you will learn how to identify, develop and retain talents and its importance to the organization success.
What Will You Learn?
- Identify the building blocks of talent management
- Set up a talent management system
- Define the linkages between organization excellence and effective people management
- Work on developing the best people
- Coach, train and develop talents
- Integrate compensation with talent management