Why is it that certain speeches and presentations last forever in our memories while others fade into oblivion by the time they are finished? Is it the topic, the speaker or the material used?
In this course, participants will learn how to use every resource to their disposal by elevating the speeches and presentations from mundane to captivating. By helping participants build exceptional introductions, coherent content and climactic closings, the course will have a significant impact on the effectiveness of the
speeches and presentations delivered, regardless of topic, audience or media used.
What Will You Learn?
- Structure a Presentation to Gain Maximum Effect
- List the main causes of boring and ineffective presentations and ways to overcome them
- Prepare for a presentation using a systematic and easy to follow approach
- Build a presentation using the triple S rule
- Project the right verbal and non-verbal characteristics essential in powerful presentations
- Pinpoint the main reasons that lead to Public Speaking Anxiety (PSA) and ways to eliminate them prior to presenting
- Use the most commonly available visual aids to support their presentation and make it visually appealing