Negotiation is a method by which people settle diﬀerences. It is the process of trying to get what you want from another person. Too often, business negotiations are limited to a battle over price. While price is of course important, this single-mindedness limits the total value that the parties could benefit from in a partnership. In this negotiation training course, participants will gain insight into the habits of good negotiators as they build their own skills. Through a series of group exercises, participants will be able to learn and practice proven negotiation tactics, refine personal negotiating style, and improve the ability to negotiate successfully and eﬀectively in any situation.
What Will You Learn?
- Compare and contrast between the integrative and the distributive types of negotiations
- Evaluate and assess the soft, hard and principled styles in negotiation
- Identify and assess personality styles in negotiation
- Distinguish between the four phases of negotiation
- Examine and apply the different negotiating tactics
- Discover the best approach to resolving conflict and building trust
- Plan and conduct effective negotiations as part of a negotiating team