If not managed properly, interpersonal issues and conflicts within a team can derail the best-laid plans. In this training course, participants will learn how to resolve the most problematic situations using a variety of approaches and proven techniques. Participants will also identify the preferred conflict resolution style and learn how to adapt it to tackle the situation being faced. Participants will also learn about influencing skills and the bases of power, how to apply them and when.
What Will You Learn?
- Define and understand the different sources of conflict
- Identify personal conflict resolution styles
- Apply influencing skills and explore relationships with others
- Manage conflict in teams and engage in effective team problem solving
- Use the different bases of power and change them according to the situation
- Practice different strategies of winning the hearts and minds of people