We make decisions and solve problems continually. Sometimes, we will have made as many as 50 decisions by the time we leave for work. Despite all the natural decision making that goes on and the problem solving we do, some people are very uncomfortable with having to make decisions. In this two days training, participants will be able to determine how decisions can systematically be made. Participants will get to know about the toolkit for solving problems and how it can be applied during their everyday routine. Real-life examples and an interactive set of activities will be used throughout the programme to help participants better grasp the ideas being delivered in the training.
What Will You Learn?
- Defining Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Participants will be able to know and identify the Eight Essentials to Defining a Problem
- Participants will put Problem Solving in Action
- Working towards decisions and avoiding fatal mistakes
- Participants will be able to create cost-benefit analysis and follow-up analysis