This course is perfectly positioned for those starting a career in sales. It is also of great benefit to experienced sales professionals who would like to refresh their selling skills and techniques with the latest developments in this vibrant field, and to other professionals’ keen on understanding the sales function in general. While this course focuses on providing participants with core knowledge about sales as a function and as a process, it will also give them an in-depth understanding of self-management, the art of prospecting, opportunity planning and resource allocation. In addition, participants will acquire several skills related to negotiating deals, overcoming obstacles, resolving customer issues and closing sales.
What Will You Learn?
- Identify the right professional selling behaviors and skills needed to maximize sales performance
- Develop the right personal habits to optimize selling effectiveness
- Apply the different steps of the sales process and identify the need for each step
- Analyze and apply the principles of successful negotiations and handling objections
- Recognize the basics of customer relationships management and influencing outcomes