The Certified Sales Manager course provides frontline sales managers with the knowledge, skills, and tools to achieve outstanding results in an increasingly competitive world. The course focuses on improving organization, forecasting skills, and other technical competencies to guide salespeople towards higher performance. Participants will explore the characteristics of exceptional sales managers and get practical ideas on how they can optimize their role as sales managers, whether in a business-to-business (B2B) or a business-to-consumer (B2C) setting.
What Will You Learn?
- Define sales management and its critical functions and use this knowledge to improve their performance while avoiding the main mistakes made by beginners in the role
- Devise sales strategies, organize sales territories, and use different forecasting models to optimize sales results
- Build and manage a competent team of salespeople capable of delivering effective and sustainable results
- Use leadership and team-building abilities to motivate team members, improve sales revenues and retain salespeople
- Conduct sales performance reviews to evaluate individual performance and contribution to overall sales results