The function of ‘recruitment and selection’ plays a key role in the entry of new employees into the organization. As such, it has an overwhelming influence on the successful achievement of organizational objectives. This course will take you from the basics to the advanced and strategic aspects of this important HR function. It will show you the logical and correct steps you must take to structure and implement recruitment and selection practices. This course being “certified”, it will include an assessment at the end of the course to ensure higher learning, higher retention of knowledge and better transfer of that knowledge to the workplace.
What Will You Learn?
- Define recruitment and selection and the important role this function plays in the success of an organization
- List the main steps that should be followed to develop an effective recruitment plan and select the best methods and sources for attracting qualified candidates
- Choose the most appropriate techniques for short listing and assessing candidates considering the reliability and validity of each
- Select and conduct the most suitable type of selection interviews for varying candidates and situations
- Prepare and conduct a probing interview for any vacancy or job level in the organization
- Implement the right measures and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to evaluate the effectiveness of recruitment efforts