Speaking in public can be a nerve-wracking experience for even the most confident communicators. However, an invitation to speak in front of a large audience provides an excellent opportunity to promote your department, your company or your own career. In this workshop, you will learn how to prepare, organize and deliver a great presentation while having the confidence and skill set to keep your audience gripped.
What Will You Learn?
- Present Technical Information in a Clear, Concise, and Persuasive Manner through Effective Presentations
- Enhance Voice Projection, Articulation, Pacing, and Fluency
- Enhance Body Language, Eye Contact, and Gesturing
- Determine Audience Attitudes and Needs and
- Overcome Nervousness
- Identify and Handle Various Types of Audience
- Project Control and Confidence through Delivery Skills
- Structure a Presentation to Gain Maximum Effect