This training covers most of the subjects required by anyone interacting directly with internal or external customers. The course tackles the most appropriate behavior and communication with customers as well as tools and techniques used to analyze the level of service and improve it to ensure customer delight.
What Will You Learn?
- Define customer service and break it down to its most basic dimensions to understand the new service landscape and its modern requirements
- Explain the framework for successful customer service and use it to deliver excellent levels of service consistently
- Determine fundamental technical and behavioral aspects of exceptional customer service to deal with different types of customers and become a service superstar
- Discuss and practice customer empathy and research techniques for optimizing customer communication and loyalty
- Explore virtual customer service tools to enhance customer loyalty and service effectiveness