The Certified Business Development Professional course focuses on the tools and techniques required to develop new business. Without them, sales will stagnate, and profits will drop. The course also addresses ways to maximize the company’s profitability by fostering relationships with potential players and key decision-makers in the market. By attending this course, business development professionals will acquire what they need to create and implement promotional drives to spur their company’s market prospects and design cost-effective yet innovative options to boost sales.
What Will You Learn?
- Define the main functions and best practices in Business Development (BD)
- Use negotiation skills to produce clear sales and marketing differentiators to neutralize competition
- Recognize the importance of business planning to match the ever-changing market and customer requirements
- Write power proposals to leverage business growth and optimize sales results
- Build and lead a high-performing business development team to seize business opportunities effectively